15+ Group Passes
Enjoy the Group Passes
Bring your team to POSSIBLE 2023, a new industry live event unlike anything else, set to the pulse of Miami – the world’s hottest oceanfront city! Learn from each other by embracing the impossible, generating positive momentum and meaningfully moving the ecosystem forward together.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
We are now accepting hotel reservations for POSSIBLE 2024!
Through this website you can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time. Take advantage of the discounted group rate of $409++ available through March 20, 2024 . After this date, both the discounted rate and hotel availability are not guaranteed – so please don’t wait to book your room.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Super Early Bird||15%||Until 11/28/22|
|Early Bird||10%||Until 1/16/23|
|Regular Price||January until event|
All purchases are final and we are unable to offer refunds.
However, if you are not able to attend the event for any reason, you may transfer your pass to another person or request a credit (may only be applied to 2024 event registration). Please note that you are responsible for submitting this request in a timely manner. You may request credit or transfer your pass by submitting an email request to Registration@BeyondOrdinary.Events no later than April 1, 2023 – requests beyond this date are possible but not guaranteed.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33140, US
- We work with the Fontainebleau Hotel to ensure you get exclusive discounted rates during your stay in Miami. Space is limited, so book your hotel room at your earliest convenience.
- The discounted group rate of $409++ is available until Monday, March 13, 2023. After this date, rates and availability are not guaranteed – so don’t wait to book a room.
- Once you complete registration, you will receive a registration confirmation email with the hotel booking link. If you have not received this confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folder. If you still cannot locate the confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have further questions regarding hotel reservations, you may reach out to email@example.com
Please check with your local embassy whether you require a visa to enter the United States.
If you need a travel visa to enter the United States, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application. Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed. Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail and will be sent within 2 weeks of when we receive your request. We cannot provide visa letters for spouses or guests unless they have also purchased an event pass.
In order to request an invitation letter, you will need to complete this request form.
If you have any questions regarding your invitation letter, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Your health and safety are important to us. We will continue to evaluate safety protocols as medical recommendations evolve and will update this page in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines, so you know what to expect when you arrive in Miami for POSSIBLE 2023. The safety of our attendees and staff is our top priority!
- We recommend ALL attendees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19.
- Currently, masks are optional for both indoor and functions.
Food and Beverage:
- Catering and concession outlets will follow health and safety precautions including adequate spacing to promote social distancing and provide pre-packaged food options upon request.
- Hand sanitization stations will be placed throughout the event to encourage frequent hand sanitization.
- To minimize potential physical contact, we will promote handshake alternatives such as elbow and fist pumps.