She Runs It and Beet.TV are bringing the “Best of the Badass Bosses” signature event to POSSIBLE in paving the way for more women to lead!
POSSIBLE is pleased to announce that She Runs It is coming to Miami as our Official DEI partner! She Runs It is a nonprofit organization committed to promoting diversity and equity among women in the advertising, marketing, and media industries. We are honored by their partnership for our inaugural conference and in leading a critical DEI conversation at POSSIBLE.
She Runs It will bring together some of the industry’s most revered leaders for an event that is sure to inspire all. She Runs It’s lineup of activities will take place on Wednesday, April 19 beginning at 1 pm. The signature session–called “ Best of the Badass Bosses”–will feature a panel of executives who will share their leadership journeys and key insights with the attendees. Hear from such leaders as:
- Remi Kent, CMO, Progressive Insurance
- Jill Kelly, CEO, EssenceMediacom
- Lauren Beckstedt, CMO, Brunswick Corporation
- Andrea Zaretsky, CMO, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management & E*TRADE
- Jennifer Halloran, CMO, Mass Mutual
- Sarah Martinez, Chief Revenue Officer, Integral Ad Science
- Moderated by Lynn Branigan, President and CEO She Runs It
Co-presented by She Runs It and Beet.TV | Sponsored by Integral Ad Science (IAS)
Wednesday, April 19, 2023 | 1:00pm
Outdoor Expo Garden, Fontainebleau, Miami BeachSession
Best of the Badass Bosses
Ready to cause trouble. Of formidable strength or skill. Distinctively tough or powerful. Uncompromising. Cool. No matter how you describe her, a badass boss is a force to be reckoned with – resilient and respected. At the first annual Possible Conference, She Runs It will co-host a luncheon to feature and learn from the Best of the Badass Bosses. Some of the industry’s most revered leaders will share their strategies, reveal their soft spots, and teach their skills during a conversation that will inspire all.
- Receive advice from the most dynamic and influential people leading the DEI conversation
- Network with industry leaders
- Gain insights through reflection
- Leave with actionable takeaways
All POSSIBLE pass holders are invited to RSVP and attend!
This is a must-attend experience that is not to be missed. Space is limited, so sign up now! And, if you haven’t registered for POSSIBLE, what are you waiting for?